CHF95000 - CHF120000 per annum|
My client are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their company, where you can work on creating clocks and gauges for the automotive and watchmaking industry.
You may be responsible for:
- Conducting research and development on new products and technologies
- Designing and build prototypes
- Performing simulations and analysis
- Testing and validate products
- Working with production teams to bring products to market
- Providing customer support
You must have experience with CATIA within the automotive industry to be considered.
This role does not offer sponsorship.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN CAD.
Freelance Creo Designer - Hybrid
Key Information: Job Title: Freelance Creo Designer Location: Munich Contract Length: 12 Months Languages: MUST be fluent in German &...
Senior Piping Engineer - German Speaking
Key Information: Region: Rheinland Pfalz Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Requirements: 3 Days On-Site (Per week) Language: Must have a German...
Lead Flight Test Engineer
Are you an experienced Flight Test Engineer seeking a fresh opportunity? Join a dynamic aircraft manufacturing company located in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.