Mobile Technology Key Account Manager.
Mobile Technology Key Account Manager
NB: This role is based in the "Ile de France" (Paris) region in France, and we can only consider consultants who live in the area and can visit the office and clients physically. We cannot offer relocation for this role. Excellent spoken and written French and English are requirements for this role.
Are you interested in spearheading B2B sales efforts for cutting-edge telecommunication products and solutions? Do you thrive in building and nurturing strong relationships with key clients, especially within the French telecommunications sector? Are you excited about contributing to revenue growth by implementing effective sales strategies in a competitive market?
I'm seeking an individual who:
- Possesses a proven track record in B2B sales, specifically with mobile devices within the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and negotiation skills to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Brings along a strong network with the top telecom providers in France to help my client gain market share.
- Excels in developing and executing sales strategies to meet and surpass revenue targets.
- Has a deep understanding of mobile devices, IoT, mobile broadband, and related technologies.
- Can analyze and understand customer insights and market trends.
Who is interested in:
- Engaging in meaningful dialogues with direct distributors and channel partners to promote our range of telecommunication products.
- Establishing and nurturing long-term customer relationships, primarily with top-tier national operators.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of significant projects, acting as a trusted consultant to clients.
- Seizing career opportunities by consistently achieving or exceeding sales targets.
For a company that:
- Can offer you a great salary, including a bonus element.
- Pioneers innovative technologies and solutions within the telecommunications and IT sector.
- Operates globally, serving over a quarter of the world's population across 160+ countries.
- Commits to enabling connectivity and trust worldwide for a brighter future.
- Provides a diverse and collaborative work environment that values individual growth.
We understand that finding a perfect fit can be challenging; however, we encourage you to apply even if you align with around 80% of the role's requirements.
Apply now! Want to discuss further? Contact Nezar Lourens at 020 305 8545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: B2B sales, telecommunications, mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, IoT, mobile broadband, sales strategies, client relationships, revenue growth, innovative technologies.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their...
We are looking for a Siebel Developer for a market leading company in the Netherlands. As a Siebel Developer you...
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Promrammer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Compensation: $95,000 -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.