€60000 - €95000 per annum|
Type of contract: Permanent
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are in The Netherlands and can speak Dutch fluently. We CAN NOT provide Visa sponsorship.
Our clients, a dynamic and innovative company dedicated to helping businesses harness the power of data to drive their digital ambitions, are currently seeking a talented and experienced data architect to join their team and play a key role in shaping their data architecture strategy.
What will you do:
- Identify Company Needs: work closely with stakeholders to identify and understand company's data needs and translate them into concrete data and BI architecture plan.
- Create Implementation Roadmap: Develop comprehensive implementation roadmap that outlines the steps and timelines required to achieve our data and digital goals.
- Ensure Realization of Digital Ambitions: Ensure that our company can effectively realize its digital ambitions through data-driven solutions.
What will you Bring?
- 3 years of experience in Data architect field
- Have a strong experience with Azure Cloud platform.
- In-dept knowledge of data governance, end to end data architecture and data integration.
- Strong understanding of master data management
- Have a good communication skill.
- Fluentcy in Dutch
Perks and Benefit:
- Up to 95 k annum salary (including holiday allowance)
- annual holiday allowance
- unlimited vacation days
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Locations: Delft Type of contract: Permanent NB: For this opportunity, we only consider...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.