CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Industry: Industrial Automation
My client is a leading global technology company and is looking for a talented and experienced Additive Manufacturing Engineer to join its team in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Develop and optimize additive manufacturing processes for industrial applications.
- Design and manufacture industrial components using additive manufacturing technologies.
- Qualify and validate additive manufacturing processes and components.
- Work with other engineers and scientists to develop new additive manufacturing applications.
- Stay up to date on the latest additive manufacturing technologies and research.
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in additive manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of additive manufacturing technologies, such as fused filament fabrication (FFF), selective laser sintering (SLS), and metal powder bed fusion (MPBF)
- Experience with design for additive manufacturing (DfAM)
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge additive manufacturing technologies.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the industrial automation industry.
If you're interested in this position, please apply now or email me at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hashim Akram
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Programmer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Please only apply...
Elevator Service Engineer
Are you working as a Service Engineer within the Maritime industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge?...
Compressor Technician - New York
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Air Compressors) based around the New York City area. This position will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.