SAP Support Consultant – PPDS.
SAP Support Consultant – PPDS
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this role we cannot offer relocation. We can offer 100% remote work from The Netherlands, Spain, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Czechia, France and Belgium.
Are you looking to work with a leading global company in the agricultural and food industry? Are you interested in utilizing your deep expertise in SAP S/4HANA and PPDS to support critical business processes? Do you thrive in a collaborative, agile environment and enjoy continuous improvement opportunities?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP modules, preferably including PPDS and S/4HANA (essential)
- Possesses deep knowledge of SAP S/4HANA (essential!) embedded PPDS solution, including integration with EWM (essential), detailed scheduling, demand management, planning strategies, and subcontracting. Experience in manufacturing, specifically in the food/agriculture industry, is preferred.
- Expertise in SAP S/4HANA PP-PI solutions is nice to have, covering process messages, master recipes, PI sheets, MES integration, and production planning. Experience in both process and discrete manufacturing is desired.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills in SAP PP/PPDS, with the ability to provide best practice solutions and assess downstream impacts.
Who is interested in:
- Taking ownership of support tickets, collaborating with internal teams and third-party providers, and resolving issues within service level agreements.
- Working with architects, developers, and testers to deliver minor enhancements aligned with the global template design.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities in business processes.
- Following IT processes, updating incident and service tickets accurately, and ensuring regulatory compliance and security standards.
For a company who:
- Provides a salary of up to €80K per year (including 8% holiday allowance), travel allowance, health insurance, and fitness membership.
- Offers you a permanent contract from the start.
- Is a global leader in the agricultural and food industry, with a focus on sustainability and future-proof solutions.
- Offers career growth opportunities and a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies.
- Values diversity and encourages applicants who meet 80% of the role requirements to apply.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: SAP, S/4HANA, PPDS, production planning, detailed scheduling, demand management, planning strategies, process manufacturing, food/agriculture industry.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.