Industrial Automation Specialist.
Industrial Automation Specialist
Looking for an Industrial Automation Specialist to join our EV charger product development team.
As an Industrial Automation Specialist you will be a part of EV Charging Solutions and Power division where we help our customers implement an energy breakthrough with services covering the entire life cycle of the energy sector. My clients Charging Solutions unit designs, manufactures, develops and sells DC charging devices for global public and professional charging. In addition, turnkey deliveries are made in Finland, including planning, earthworks, installation, commissioning and 24/7 maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Solid knowledge of industrial PLC systems
- Solid knowledge of REST API, Frameworks such as FAST API
- Solid knowledge of Docker
- Solid knowledge of OCPP would be desirable
- General knowledges of TIAGeneral knowledge of software architecture
- General knowledge of Linux, networking
- General knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.