Project Manager – Hydropower.
Project Manager – Hydropower
CHF75000 - CHF95000 per annum|
Our client is looking for a Project Manager in Hydropower to oversee significant cross-disciplinary technical initiatives within the context of upgrades and overhauls for hydroelectric facility enhancements.
What will you be doing?:
- Ensure efficient organization, scheduling, and supervision of tasks, while maintaining adherence to budget, timelines, and quality standards.
- Coordinate, lead, and manage project teams effectively.
- Supervise and monitor the procurement of materials and subcontracted services.
- Facilitate and oversee interactions between various project stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Foster effective communication and information exchange with clients.
- Mitigate project risks and track control measures.
- Contribute to proposal development and revisions.
- Background in electrical, automation, mechanical, or civil engineering, preferably with an HES/ETH education.
- Completed project management training or proven experience in managing diverse projects.
- Preferred expertise in fields related to hydroelectric operations or industrial infrastructure.
- Strong organizational, communication, and team leadership abilities.
- Proficiency in MS-Office tools and integrated enterprise management (ERP).
- Either native German or French and proficient in the other language. Proficiency in English is a bonus.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Program Management.
Project Manager - Hydropower
Project manager - Hydropower Salary: 95 000 - 110 000 CHF Location: Vaud Our client, a renowned consultancy recognized for...
Project Manager - Geotechnics
Project Manager - Geotechnics Salary: 110 000 - 130 000CHF Location: Bern Our client, a recognised leader in energy and...
Project Manager - Hydropower
Our client is looking for a Project Manager in Hydropower to oversee significant cross-disciplinary technical initiatives within the context of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.