BIM Consultant (German speaking).
BIM Consultant (German speaking)
€50000 - €60000 per annum|
Job Title: BIM Consultant
Reports to: Head of Product
Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: Up to 60,000 euros (depending on experience)
Darwin Recruitment, in partnership with a renowned name in the construction industry, is seeking passionate and talented individuals to join a groundbreaking mission of making the construction industry more sustainable. Are you ready to be part of a company that is actively combating climate change and revolutionizing the way we build?
Our client, established in 2011, has rapidly become a global powerhouse by providing cutting-edge technology solutions for the construction industry. With a strong commitment to reducing emissions and aligning with climate change targets, our client is making a significant impact in creating a greener future.
As a BIM consultant your main responsibilites will be...
- Advising customers and prospects in BIM related issues.
- Deliver high quality service to our end users.
- Working closely with sales and customer success teams.
Candidates must be able to work in Germany without sponsorship and will need to be fluent in German.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your most updated CV and we will reach out to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Niall Burns
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.