PLM Application Manager.
PLM Application Manager
An aircraft manufacturer with a strong heritage looking to continue their story. Headquartered to the west of Munich, they are recognized by international aviation authorities as a development, manufacturing and maintenance company, That is why today they are focusing their full energy on developing and manufacturing a new generation of technically advanced aircraft in Germany.
Currently looking for a PLM Application Manager to join our growing team in Oberpfaffenhofen. Below are the responsibilites and qualifications:
- Understands typical use cases, business requirements and user behaviour. Analyse and answer new feature demands and steer the related release management for your applications
- Technically steers and direct external suppliers to ensure the delivery of new features in cost, time, and quality
- Aligns the architecture strategy with the organisation's business goals and its long-term strategic planning regarding the IT systems
- Runs, sets the scopes and updates application services activities and ensures that the level of service (SLA) agreed with business is reached within the service portfolio
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or engineering in aeronautics/aviation or mechanical
- Leadership, management and respective expertise regarding IT of an aircraft OEM
- 7+ years professional expertise in relevant fields of IT
- Is able to prioritise, manage and execute multiple simultaneous tasks
- Leads and instructs complex internal and external tasks
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior SAP Security Consultant
Senior SAP Security Consultant Our client is a consultancy firm based in the Netherlands, specializing in providing SAP Security solutions...
SAP Security & Authorizations
Voor een klant binnen de overheid ben ik op zoek naar een SAP Security & Authorization consultant. Dit project bestaat...
IFRS Actuary (UK)- 80%-100%
City of London
IFRS Actuary (UK) I am currently supporting our client from the finance environment located in London. We are looking for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.