Automation PLC Programmer (Controls).
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
$95000 - $140000 per annum|
The Automation PLC Promrammer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant.
Please only apply if you have PLC programming experince.
Compensation: $95,000 - $140,000 (based on experience)
Location: Aurora, IL
Employment type: Full Time
Job Type: Engineering / Industrial Automation
* Develop PLC and HMI applications to meet client specifications.
* Plan, evaluate, organize and implement automation related projects and initiatives.
* Develop electrical schematics and layouts in AutoCAD Electrical.
* Develop Electrical Bill of Materials.
* Reviews design efforts from production team to ensure quality and accuracy.
* Troubleshoot issues with existing client installations.
* Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade legacy code.
* Provide electrical and controls engineering expertise in support of existing & new equipment.
* Internal subject matter expert in control systems PLC, HMI, VFD, Motion Control, system integration & electromechanical devices
* Managing portions of projects as assigned (assist with quoting, materials ordering, budgeting etc.) depending on the size and scope of the project
* Participating in customer meetings from a technical perspective
* Apply knowledge of electronics, electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and programming
* Assist in giving instructions & direction to a custom panel shop team.
* Work to develop training procedures and documentation for US-based field service.
* Develop, duplicate, and modify new and existing PLC programs for our own propriety process control systems.
* Travel to customer sites for equipment commissioning & troubleshooting support (around 30% travel expected)
* Train customers staff on equipment functionality and process operations as needed.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI Programming, Indu soft, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debug/Testing/Commissioning (Solidworks experience is a plus)
* A background working with Mitsubishi controls
* Knowledgeable regarding industry or manufacturing processes
* A proven self-starter
* Motivated by challenges
* Works well with a variety of different people from diverse backgrounds
* Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
* Background in Manufacturing, Cryogenics or Compressed gas
- Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
US Citizens/Green Card holders only.
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Anforderungsmanager SAP WM (m/w/d)
Unser Kunde betreibt derzeit ein System zur Abbildung der Warenwirtschaft. Das System ist „end of life" und muss durch ein...
Digital Marketing Apprentice:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step into Marketing. Through this apprenticeship you...
Engineer/Project Manager in Automation
Embark on a Thrilling Journey as an Automation and Industrial IT Project Manager Unleash Your Expertise and Shape the Future...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.