MANUFACTURING (ENGINEERING) JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES FOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEERS.
Over the last decade, the overall job outlook for manufacturing engineering careers has been positive. However, in recent years, manufacturing engineering jobs have experienced the highest growth and vacancy rate, with companies looking for top talent and technical skills and expertise.
This evolution has seen the demand for skilled manufacturing engineers increase, and it is expected to go up over the next few years. Therefore, if you’re thinking of a career in manufacturing engineering, you have plenty of job opportunities and industries to explore.
As a global recruitment business, we can connect you with top employers from around the world on a temporary, permanent or contract basis. Whether you want to work in the public or private sector, we’re your go-to recruitment agency for well-paying manufacturing engineering jobs as we provide specialist recruitment services.
Contact us today to gain access to a range of manufacturing engineering jobs globally.
LATEST MANUFACTURING JOBS.
Pipefitter/Installation Technician - MN
Installation Technician / Pipefitter Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 + Overtime + Benefits + Bonuses (Pay is dependant on experience) Job Type: Full-time Location: Burnsville, MN (90 mile radius) Benefits: 401(k)...
Compressor Technician - Burnsville, MN
Air Compressor Service Technician Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Benefits Location: Burnsville, MN Schedule: Monday - Friday + Overtime available Benefits: 401(k) 6% match, Dental, Health,...
Automation PLC Programmer (Controls)
The Automation PLC Programmer will be responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting machines and at the plant. Please only apply if you have PLC programming experince. Compensation: $95,000 - $140,000...
NORWEGIAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.