SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE SHAPING TECH.
Software architecture has come a long way in the past few years and is now more important than ever. Jobs in software architecture are, therefore, among the most coveted in the technology industry. Designing and building the systems on which virtually everything functions involves real skill and talent, and just about every company has come to rely on the services of software architects like you.
In the future, software architecture jobs are arguably going to shape the way the world works and drive innovation through ever more powerful technology. We’re all going to become more dependent on well-designed software. If this is the area you’re trained in, then the prospects are looking extremely bright.
We bring together the latest jobs in software architecture from around the world to help you find the most exciting roles in the industry. To make your next career move, simply browse our up-to-date lists to find out who is recruiting now.
JOBS IN SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE.
Freelance Lead Java Engineer (Architect)
Apply Now Freelance Lead Java Engineer (Architect)- 80% Remote - 12 Months Job - Lead Java Engineer (Architect) Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 80% Client Industry -...
Freelance Senior Java Engineer
Apply Now Freelance Senior Java Engineer - 80% Remote - 12 Months Job - Senior Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 80% Client Industry - Financial...
Java Application Engineer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Java Application Engineer for our well-known and innovative client in the insurance industry in Zurich. (Top Employer 2022). You will implement...
NORWEGIAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.